Skip to main navigation.


Southwest Iowa REC participates in economic development activities to promote the development of communities in our service area.

In partnership with Central Iowa Power Cooperative (CIPCO), your cooperative has innovative rates and financial packages available, as well as support in the areas of marketing, communications, technical expertise, engineering coordination and electric services. 

Southwest Iowa REC's revolving loan fund benefits rural communities and contributes to long-term improvements to local economies through job creation/retention, diversification, upgraded skills of the local workforce, quality jobs in terms of pay scale and benefits package, improvements to the community infrastructure, facilities and/or acquisition of equipment that improves the health, safety, and/or medical care of rural residents.

Revolving Loan Fund Application

Southwest Iowa Rural Electric Cooperative is an equal opportunity provider and employer.


Statement of Non-Discrimination

Southwest Iowa Rural Electric Cooperative, Corning, Iowa is the recipient of Federal financial assistance from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). 

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs).
Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape , American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202)720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800)877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
USDA and Southwest Iowa Rural Electric Cooperative are equal opportunity providers, employers and lenders.
Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo
Click to learn to save with Co-op Connections Together we save and use energy wisely Click to pay your bill